Sunday, November 4, 2012

TIMEB CHANGE

well the time has changed, I like. Wait I might not like, this means that its going to feel like am in school forever, not good. But when I get home it will be great, ya feel me.. I hope we can get a better chose when it comes down to the schedule. it sucks, its pretty much the same. And if its the teachers well we need different ones, we pay enough so that can happen. Also we need a small  gym our tuition should cover that. Hay can anyone write a petition so that i can take it around to every student so we can get a mini gym Smile, anyway TTFN......

3 comments:

  1. yes the time had changed girl. We got an hour longer to sleep and it felt good. I hope to see you in class today on time. BUH BYEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. T, I have to say I really enjoy reading your blogs, I agree the choices her suck! thats why I'm switching to another school, ya feel me=))

    ReplyDelete
  3. That time change FINALLY became useful. Got an extra hour of sleep!

    ReplyDelete